1. The ultimate arch ally, Tom Ford Brow Sculptor, €41, has a smooth, calligraphy-like nib to help you create perfect brows; brush through with the comb at the opposite end for the ultimate in precision grooming.
2. Another calligraphy-inspired eye tool, Guerlain’s Liquid Eyeliner, €33.55 has an ultra-fine brush and long handle for precision lining, and the midnight blue ink is as intense as it can be.
4. Break away from the brown and black shadow rut with Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Singles, €19, with eight eye-popping new colours to choose from.
5. Still the best eye cream out there for lifting withering eyes, you can see skin become more taut with each day’s use of Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye, €49.50, with make-up going on smoother and not migrating into fine lines by lunchtime.
6. For after-dark make-up at its most dramatic, Illamasqua’s handmade false eyelashes, €18.50, create maximum impact and add a showstopping flourish to vibrant make-up.
7. Only François Nars could make fluoro yellows and neon blues so wearable, juxtaposed against the more muted tones in the New Wave eye shadow palette, €52.36 – the finish is very rave chic.
Liz Dwyer @BeautyBootcamp1