The ultimate horticultural destination for passionate Irish plantsmen and women, Birr Castle in Co. Offaly is both alluring to the eyes and soothing to the soul, with its rare trees and flowers, wonderful wildlife, and walks along peaceful rivers and the lake. For the environmentally minded gardener, the grounds are a must-visit location: this esteemed estate is nationally recognised as a champion of biodiversity and wildlife protection.
The resident Parsons family invite you to explore one of the most extraordinary places in Ireland. The award-winning gardens and newly revamped science centre are rich in amazing feats of science and engineering. Created over generations, the property is an environmental and scientific time capsule. For kids, there is a great playground with a famous treehouse.
The winner will receive …
• A two-day pass for two people to the world-renowned gardens of Birr Castle, complete with private garden tour
• A luxury one-night stay for two in an executive suite in the Georgian elegance of Birr’s County Arms Hotel (which boasts its own divine walled garden), with cocktail on arrival
• Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner at the hotel
• Private transfer by vintage car to Birr Castle Gardens and refreshments on arrival
• A rare private tour inside Birr Castle
• Annual passes for both guests to Birr Castle Gardens
What are you waiting for? Enter below!
Simply answer the question below, fill in your details and don't forget to share this post by using the sharing icons at the bottom of the page. Good luck!
Answer this question