Wave a magic wand and whisk your family away on one of InterContinental Dublin’s luxury ‘Halloween Breaks’ full of Five Star surprises with a ‘spooktacular’ One Night Stay in the magnificent surroundings of Ballsbridge. Certain to be the main attraction of this InterContinental Dublin ‘Halloween Break’ is the Day Pass* to one of Ireland’s top attractions, Dublin Zoo, along with the following highlights which make this one of the most memorable family experiences this October break:
- One night in a luxurious Guestroom (*based on two adults sharing with complimentary accommodation for children Under 12, staying in the same guest room as their parents) – Max 2 children
- Full Irish Breakfast in Seasons Restaurant
- 1 Day Family Pass to Dublin Zoo (2 adults, 2 children under 12 years)
- Complimentary Mineral Water
- 10% off Spa Treatments
- Full access to the 14m heated pool and Thermal Suite (Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room)
- Complimentary access to the Healthclub and state-of-the-art-Gym
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary car parking for one vehicle
So don’t get spooked this Halloween, enjoy all of the five-star luxuries that the InterContinental Dublin has to offer and bring a Halloween surprise to this year’s October Mid Term (28 October – 6 November).
And if you can’t stand the thought of not winning, visit intercontinentaldublin.ie for more Offers and details of Packages or speak to Reservations on 01 665 4000.
*T&Cs apply. Winner must be over the age of 21 years. Passport identity will be required on check-in. No travel expenses are included. All incidentals will be charged. Prize must be taken between 28 Oct – 6 November. Subject to availability.
Simply answer the question below, fill in your details and don't forget to share this post by using the sharing icons at the bottom of the page. Good luck!
Answer this question