LUNCH WITH LIZ EARLE MBE
A very special lunch with IMAGE magazine and beauty and wellbeing guru Liz Earle at The Marker Hotel.
Meet Liz Earle and learn about natural ways to a great complexion, while dining on a skin-boosting menu created specially by The Marker’s executive chef Gareth Mullins.
WHEN Friday, September 30, 2016
from 12:30pm – 4pm
WHERE The Marker Hotel,
Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2
Early Bird €95 **SOLD OUT**
General Admission €105
Join IMAGE editor-in-chief Melanie Morris for an exceptional, exclusive event at The Marker Hotel with unique access to Liz:
- Start with cocktails on The Marker Rooftop* with views over Dublin
- Enjoy a special menu, exclusively created by Gareth Mullens and Liz Earle, focusing on skin-boosting ingredients as part of The Marker’s Equilibrium menu and with paired wines by The Marker’s in-house expert, Sandra Murphy.
- Hear Liz Earle in conversation with Melanie Morris, talking about her career in beauty and her learnings on ways to great skin.
- Avail of the opportunity to get a personally signed copy of Liz Earle’s new book, SKIN: Delicious recipes and the ultimate wellbeing plan for radiant skin in 6 weeks
- Depart with a luxury gift bag of Liz Earle treats and delicious dark chocolate from Bean and Goose, worth over €120.
- Additional treats, prizes and surprises on the day.
The Marker Rooftop
Liz Earle MBE
Beauty writer, broadcaster, entrepreneur and wellbeing advocate, Liz Earle has been responsible for incorporating the power of natural plants and botanical extracts into a globally successful skincare brand.
Additionally, Liz publishes a quarterly magazine, oversees a busy online presence at lizearlewellbeing.com, and has designed a precious jewellery collection inspired by nature’s botanicals.
In 2010 Liz Earle founded Live Twice, a charity offering opportunities and new beginnings to those in the UK and overseas. Throughout her 21-year career, Liz has written 32 books covering all areas of health and wellness, from juicing to post-natal health. In September, Liz publishes her 33rd book, Skin: Delicious recipes and the ultimate wellbeing plan for radiant skin in 6 weeks (Orion books), which is a brand new guide to help transform dull and lifeless skin to skin that radiates with good health
Liz will share her knowledge, skincare secrets and tips over this delicious lunch; a chance to unwind, relax, learn from and catch up with one of the beauty industry’s most dynamic individuals.
* Weather permitting