1. Vintage Tunes from Arnotts: I like my interiors with retro touches and this Roberts Radio Revival from Arnotts makes the perfect accoutrement for tuning into my inner `70s child.
2. Jawbone Up Activity Tracker: `Tis the season to remind myself that watching Elf on repeat leads to a belly like a bowl full of jelly. This look only suits an older gentleman in a red velvet suit. And no, I’m not referring to Louis Walsh.
3. Beauty Candy: It’s always good to have a back-up plan. I figure if the Donegal postman gets it right, I’ll be doing more munching and less ab crunching. These collagen-packed candies should do the trick. I do love a good compromise!
4. Will Saint Leger framed print: Michael Collins meets Joan Collins in this Duty Free State parody print by artivist Will Saint Leger. The perfect companion for my framed Victoria Femme Fatale.
5. Shoes from & Other Stories: Have you seen these Bauhaus beauties? Our friends at H&M and COS have yet to introduce us to their older European sister this side of the water. In the meantime, I’d like mine in a size 8 via Parcel Motel (a.k.a. Saint Nick) please.
6. J. Crew Collection: I’m not one for ‘style idols’ per say but J. Crew C.E.O. is my Pinterest girl crush. The 6-foot tall fashion tour de force wears the part preppy/part renegade grandma collection with ineffable ease. I dream of ransacking rummaging through her wardrobe. Saving that (and the restraining order), I’ll opt for getting my kicks online.