1. My favourite fragrance of all time is the fig-based Philosykos by Diptyque (see number five!) and recently they brought out these hourglass diffusers as room fragrances – I love the design; turning it over begins a twenty minute cycle of releasing fragrance into the room. I love!
2. This blue leather clutch by Marni has my heart beating a little fast. The colour, the size, the shape…
3. Monica Vinader is one of my absoloute favourite jewellery designers, these green onyx earrings are divine, and I have the matching ring so it would be nice to complete the set wouldn’t it. Santa?
4. I’ve been looking for a tall, block heeled boot that rocks a seventies-ish vibe, and here they are. Nine West, I thank you.
5. Philosykos by Diptyque My desert island island fragrance.
6. Another fashion treasure hunt is fulfilled. Behold my ultimate coat – mannish tailoring, great navy blue shade, perfect length. It’s selling out in most Zara stores. Santa, may I suggest you get a wriggle on?