IMAGE Publications is Ireland’s leading multi-platform publisher, a power brand, and an innovator in the digital and events space. We reach over three million Irish consumers every month through our portfolio of world-class media and magazines including IMAGE.ie, IMAGE, Image Interiors & Living, IMAGE Brides, Garden Heaven and Cara for Aer Lingus. We focus on editorial excellence, while creating and curating media content that audiences love.
IMAGE is seeking a strong, experienced Sales & Partnership Director. This is a unique opportunity to make an important contribution to the company’s growth. Ideal candidates will have proven experience in selling integrated sponsorships and securing brand partnerships for events, digital products, magazine titles and cross-platform opportunities. The successful candidate will be an integral member of the team, bridging creative and commercial divisions, and responsible for planning broad-spectrum strategies.
- Overall responsibilities
- Research, support and achieve sponsorship targets for the business ( remove “in support of the brand positioning”)
- Sell sponsorship for all IMAGE events and supplements on time, within budget, on brand and on target along with the teams.
- Develop current sponsorship packages / presentations for all events.
- Sell to an existing client base and build a portfolio of new clients.
- Manage relationships with existing clients, and attend regular client meetings and presentations and industry/brand events.
- Manage relationships with key brands, ad agencies and sponsorship planners to secure and negotiate yearly contracts.
- Collaborate with senior management on the setting and managing of operational targets.
- Use market information including NRS, ABC, TGI and competitor analysis as a sales tool.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and regular reports on sales and revenue performance.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Prioritise and deliver timely, high-quality work.
- Actively participate in the commercial team where appropriate, embracing company culture, mission, and strategy.
- Drive overall operational efficiency across sales, marketing and business operations.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Key skills required
- Creativity and flair in responding to client briefs.
- Ability to generate market leading proactive ideas.
- Comfortable with working to monthly/quarterly targets.
- Deep understanding of cross media selling and the role of other media in IMAGE Publications.
- Ability to think laterally, be proactive and provide unique, ground-breaking solutions for clients.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, problem solving, presentation and time management skills.
- Experience required
- At least 5 years’ sponsorship sales and leadership experience (ideally within the media industry).
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Experience in managing teams.
Send applications to Clodagh Edwards, CEO of IMAGE Publications: email@example.com