IMAGE Publications is Ireland’s leading multi-platform publisher, a powerful brand, and an innovator in the digital and events space. We reach over three million Irish consumers every month through our portfolio of world-class media and magazines including IMAGE.ie, IMAGE, Image Interiors & Living, Garden Heaven and Cara (Aer Lingus in-flight magazine). We focus on editorial excellence while creating and curating media content that our audiences love.
IMAGE is seeking a strong, experienced Partnership Manager. This is a unique opportunity to make an important contribution to the company’s growth. Ideal candidates will have proven experience in selling integrated advertising solutions and securing brand partnerships for events, digital products, print titles and cross-platform opportunities. The successful candidate will be an integral member of the team, bridging creative and commercial divisions, and responsible for planning broad-spectrum strategies.
- Overall responsibilities:
- Research, support and achieve partnership targets for the business.
- Sell sponsorship and partnerships for all IMAGE events and supplements on time, within budget, on brand and on target along with the teams.
- Develop current sponsorship and partnership packages/presentations for all events.
- Sell to an existing client base and build a portfolio of new clients.
- Manage relationships with existing clients, and attend regular client meetings and presentations and industry/brand events.
- Manage relationships with key brands, media agencies and sponsorship planners to secure and negotiate yearly contracts.
- Use market intelligence tools including; ABC, TGI, Google Analytics and competitor analysis reports to identify sales opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and regular pipeline reports on sales and revenue performance.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Prioritise and deliver timely, high-quality work.
- Actively participate in the commercial team where appropriate, embracing company culture, mission, and strategy.
- Drive overall operational efficiency across sales, marketing and business operations.
Key skills required
- Creativity and flair in responding to client briefs.
- Ability to generate market leading proactive ideas.
- Comfortable with working to monthly/quarterly targets.
- Stand out team player.
- Deep understanding of cross media selling and the role of other media in IMAGE.
- Ability to think laterally, be proactive and provide unique, ground-breaking solutions for clients.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, problem solving, presentation and time management skills.
- 4 years+ 360 media solutions sales experience
- Digital Media experience with leading publisher brands
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
If you think you can match these requirements then please get in touch by sending your CV directly to [email protected]