Title: Sales Executive
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
IMAGE magazine is looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join its advertising sales team. Ideally, applicants will have had some sales experience on display sales and be a proven high achiever in their career so far. With an understanding of both the print and digital market place, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they have the skill set to manage our existing clients with a focus on generating new business. Being well presented, having an intelligent sales approach and being pro-active are absolutely essential for this role.
• Achieve, and exceed where possible, monthly sales targets
• Generate new business via clients direct through a mature sales approach, writing proposals and attending meetings with key clients where relevant
• Maintain a high personal profile amongst key clients and agencies
• Competently liaise internally, with the digital, editorial and circulation teams in order to grow the business and identify cross-platform opportunities as they arise
• Keep clients informed of relevant marketing campaigns throughout the year i.e. – special cover price offers, subs offers, ad campaigns, brand extensions, cross promotion, etc
• Develop/create solutions for advertisers
• Use market information including JNRS, ABC, TGI and competitor analysis as a sales tool.
• Attend industry / brand events
• Ongoing monitoring and regular internal presentation of key client updates.
• Create regular ezine’s and mail shots to send to all clients and advertisers.
• Report to the Sales & Partnerships Director
• Monitor competitive press and build a persuasive sales argument for IMAGE magazine within the marketplace
• Report leads and up-date the team on your sales efforts in the weekly sales meeting
• Help generate sales material such as presentations and media packs with your Ad Director
Skills & Experience Required
• A proven track record in achieving targets
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, time management & organisational skills